Wine Food Photos Header

Friday 25 May 2007

Editing Photos via Picasa2

Picasa2 is a very good picture edited created by Google. Though it's only in it's second edition I look forward to seeing what extra features will appear in future. Plus the program is free to download, so with that consideration it's a pretty good program!

Whilst at J&J's house warming I took a number of photos. Below (on the left) is one photo I took which I altered slightly (result on right). If you've ever wondered why some people take really good photos it's probably because they've altered the shot afterwards. It's not cheating as such - composition in the original photo is still important. But as you can see below, there is a world of difference after some tweaking ;)


2 comments:

Mr DT said...

Yeah, I was wondering about Picasa. It's this post that prompted me to do a little investigation. So it allows photo album storage as well, eh. I've been wanting to compare it to Multiply & Flickr...

Good editing technique, with that right-sided picture.

By the way, u must have eaten all that food, right? ;)

Steeejei said...

Yeah, the only thing that remained from the night was one of those peanut cake thingys on the top tier :P